dimarts, 24 de maig del 2016

hit trax (24.5.16)



Gil Scott-Heron & Jamie xx - I'll Take Care Of U
Magnetic Man feat. Angela Hunte - I Need Air
Kelis - Acapella
Crystal Castles - Baptism
Chromeo - Don't Turn The Lights On
Vampire Weekend - Step
Sinkane - New Name
Morrissey - Kiss Me A Lot
Johnny Cash - She Used To Love Me A Lot
Jeff Beck feat. Joss Stone - I Put A Spell On You
Eric Clapton - I've Got A Rock 'n' Roll Heart

Wyclef feat. Paul Simon - Fast Car
Mario - Music For Love
Lloyd feat. Ludacris - How We Do It (Around My Way)
Big Boi feat. Andre 3000 & Raewkon - Royal Flush
Kiesza feat. Djemba Djemba - Give It To The Moment
St Germain - Sittin' Here
Paul Weller - Saturns Pattern
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Homegrown
Aerosmith - Legendary Child
The Zombies - I Want You Back Again
Tanita Tikaram - Glass Love Train
Kula Shaker - Infinite Sun
Yeasayer - Silly Me
St. Lucia - Help Me Run Away