dimecres, 11 de maig del 2016

hit trax (11.5.16)



Eli "Paperboy" Reed - Come And Get It
Cee Lo Green - Music To My Soul
Seal - Every Time I'm With You
Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
Fleetwood Mac - Sad Angel
Noah And The Whale - There Will Come A Time
Edwyn Collins - Dilemna
Madness - How Can I Tell You
Vampire Weekend - Holiday
Jet - Seventeen
MGMT - Flash Delirium

Sade - The Moon And The Sky
Santana feat. India.Arie & Yo-Yo Ma - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Elton John & Leon Russell - If It Wasn't For Bad
Sia - California Dreamin'
Jessie Ware - Champagne Kisses
Ciara - I Bet
Trey Songz - Slow Motion
Tinashe feat. Schoolboy Q - 2 On
DJ Khaled feat. Jay-Z, Meek Mill, Rick Ross & French Montana - They Don't Love You No More
The Roots feat. Raheem DeVaughn - Tomorrow
Bon Iver - Calgary
Elbow - Neat Little Rows
Neil Young feat. Dave Grohl - Sign Of Love