dilluns, 23 de maig del 2016

hit trax (23.5.16)



Estelle feat. Rick Ross - Break My Heart
Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland - Dilemma
Beenie Man feat. Janet - Feel It Boy
Dinah Washington - Is You Or Is You Ain't My Baby (Remix)
Mali Music - Sunset Coming On
Beth Orton - Concrete Sky
Keane - Everybody's Changing
The Thrills - Not For All the Love in the World
The Sleepy Jackson - This Day
The Stills - Still in Love Song

Madeleine Peyroux - I'm All Right
Natalie Cole - Daydreaming
Natasha St Pier - Un Ange Frappe A Ma Porte
Suzanne Vega - Ludlow Street
Darren Hayes - Me Myself & I
Editors - The Racing Rats
Chris Cornell - Long Gone (Rock Mix)
Ben Lee - I Love Pop Music
Jamie Foxx feat. Timbaland - I Don't Need It
Lil Kim feat. T-Pain - Download
Method Man & Redman - A-Yo
Tech N9ne feat. Kendrick Lamar - Fragile
Purity Ring - Bodyache
Jamie xx feat. Young Thug & Popcaan - I Know There’s Gonna Be (Good Times)