dimecres, 5 de novembre del 2014

hit trax (5.11.14)



Kid Rock feat. Sheryl Crow & Bob Seger - Collide
Willow - 21st Century Girl
The Downtown Fiction - I Just Wanna Run
Lloyd Banks feat. Jeremih - I Don't Deserve You
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Downtown Train
The Cars - Sad Song
Bloc Party - The Present
Coldplay With The Buena Vista Sound - Clocks
Julieta Venegas - Limon Y Sal
Lily Allen - LDN
Stromae feat. Kanye & Gilbere Forte - Alors On Dance (Remix)
Drake feat. T.I. & Swizz Beatz - Fancy
SBTRKT feat. Sampha - Temporary View
FKA twigs - Two Weeks

Elbow - Real Life (Angel)
Edwyn Collins - Dilemna
Primal Scream - It's Alright, It's Okay
Alt-J - Fitzpleasure
Hooverphonic - Happiness (Orchestra Version)
Speech Debelle - I'm With It
Miguel - Sure Thing
Raphael Saadiq - Good Man
Wiz Khalifa - Roll Up
The Count & Sinden feat. Bashy - Addicted To You
Lady GaGa - Lovegame
Emiliana Torrini - Me And Armini
Kitty, Daisy & Lewis - Buggin' Blues
Elvis Presley - I'm a Roustabout