dijous, 20 de novembre del 2014

hit trax (20.11.14)



JLS - One Shot
Little Boots - Beat Again (Live Lounge Version)
Yeasayer - Ambling Alp
Ian King - Flash Company
The Drums - I Felt Stupid
Echo & The Bunnymen - Life Of A Thousand Crimes
Editors - You Don't Know Love
Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Gorillaz - Stylo
Bomb The Bass feat. Paul Conboy - The Infinites
The Japanese Popstars - Joshua
Jay-Jay Johanson - On The Other Side
Annie Lennox - I Put A Spell On You
a-ha - Lifelines

Bee Gees - This Is Where I Came In
Gloria Gaynor - I Never Knew
The Rolling Stones - Miss You (Dr Dre Remix 2002)
Nat King Cole feat. Cee-Lo - Lush Life
Amadou & Mariam - Magosa
Kings Of Leon - Radioactive
Jet - Seventeen
Pearl Jam - Sirens
Baxter Dury - Pleasure
The Ting Tings - Wrong Club
Chromeo - Jealous (I Ain't With It)
Ill Blu feat. Jake Isaac - Fall Out
Jeremih feat. YG - Don't Tell 'Em