dimecres, 3 d’octubre del 2018

hit trax (3.10.18)



Kele - Doubt
Hercules & Love Affair feat. Krystle Warren - My Offence
Zero 7 - Simple Science
Sinkane - New Name
Ariel Pink - Put Your Number In My Phone
Bat For Lashes - Sunday Love
Peter Bjorn and John - Dominos
Broken Social Scene - Skyline
Alvvays - Plimsoll Punks
Ty Segall - My Lady's On Fire
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - She Taught Me How To Fly

Jhene Aiko feat. Kurupt - Never Call Me
SZA - Garden (Say It Like Dat)
Khalid feat. 6lack & Ty Dolla $ign - OTW
Anderson .Paak - Bubblin
Meshell Ndegeocello - I Wonder If I Take You Home
Morcheeba - It's Summertime
Jamiroquai - Summer Girl
Craig David - Magic
Soft Cell - Northern Lights
a-ha - Take On Me (MTV Unplugged - Summer Solstice)
CHVRCHES - Never Say Die
Ladytron - The Animals
Franz Ferdinand - Always Ascending