dilluns, 1 d’octubre del 2018

hit trax (1.10.18)



Tove Lo - Moments
U.S. Girls - Window Shades
Empire Of The Sun - Way To Go
Morrissey - Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage
The Shins - Cherry Hearts
Fifth Harmony feat. Fetty Wap - All In My Head
Wiz Khalifa - Call Waiting
Elijah Woods x Jamie Fine - Ain't Easy (The Launch)
Matoma & Enrique Iglesias feat. Konshens - I Don't Dance (Without You)
Becky G feat. French Montana & Farruko - Zooted
Luis Fonsi feat. Stefflon Don - Calypso
Cris Cab feat. J Balvin - Just Wanna Love You

Charles Aznavour with Elton John - Yesterday When I Was Young
Carole King & James Taylor - You've Got A Friend
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - I Should Have Known It
The Vaccines - Your Love Is My Favourite Band
The Decemberists - Sucker's Prayer
The Last Shadow Puppets - Is This What You Wanted
The James Hunter Six - Something's Calling
Madeleine Peyroux - Everything I Do Gonh Be Funky (From Now On)
Solange - Borderline (An Ode To Self Care)
Ciara - Dose
Bruno Mars & PartyNextDoor - That's What I Like (Remix)
TLC - It's Sunny
Gorillaz feat. Peven Everett - Strobelite
Mura Masa feat. Desiigner - All Around The World