dijous, 27 d’abril del 2017

hit trax (27.4.17)



The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
Wild Beasts - Hooting & Howling
Fever Ray - Triangle Walks
Metric - Gimme Sympathy
Infadels - A Million Pieces
The Last Shadow Puppets - My Mistakes Were Made For You
Travis - Something Anything
Sondre Lerche - Heartbeat Radio
Maxwell - Bad Habits
Billy Ocean - Because I Love You
Enya - My! My! Time Flies
Dido - Quiet Times
Vanessa Carlton - Hands On Me

Pet Shop Boys - The Pop Kids
Years & Years feat. Tove Lo - Desire
Icona Pop - Brightside
Jeremih - Tonight Belongs To U (Afrojack Remix)
The Weeknd - I Can't Feel My Face
Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me
Moby with Damien Jurado - Almost Home
Visage - She's Electric (Coming Around)
Depeche Mode - Heaven
Jamie Lidell - You Naked
Prince - Screwdriver
Queen - Keep Yourself Alive (Long-Lost Retake, June 1975 - 2011 Remaster)
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Travelin' Man (Live)