dimecres, 3 de febrer del 2016

hit trax (3.2.16)



Adam Green - Jessica
The Thrills - Not For All the Love in the World
Badly Drawn Boy - Year of the Rat
Johnny Cash - For The Good Times
Grace Jones - Love You To Life
Tennis - I'm Callin'
Toro Y Moi - Empty Nesters
Jeremih feat. J. Cole - Planes
Ciara feat. T.I. - I Bet (Remix)
Young Money feat. Drake - Trophies
Janelle Monáe - Heroes

Beck - Blue Moon
Iggy Pop - Les Feuilles Mortes
Bat For Lashes - Pearl’s Dream
Dub Pistols feat. Lindy Layton & Rodney P - I'm In Love
Mark Ronson - Ooh Wee
Daniel Merriweather feat. Adele - Water And A Flame
Metronomy - Heartbreaker
Cut Copy - Lights And Music
Beth Ditto - I Wrote The Book
Rudimental feat. Anne-Marie & Will Heard - Rumour Mill
Purity Ring - Push Pull
Ibeyi - Ghosts
Years & Years - King
Tobias Jesso Jr. - Hollywood