dimecres, 10 de febrer del 2016

hit trax (10.2.16)



Jessie Ware - Imagine It Was Us
The 2 Bears - Work
Blondie feat. Beth Ditto - A Rose By Any Name
Moby - Beautiful
Stereophonics - Dakota
The Cardigans - I Need Some Fine Wine And You, You Need To Be Nicer
Shivaree - I Close My Eyes
Richard Hawley - Coles Corner
Peter Gabriel - The Power Of The Heart
Enya - The River Sings

Arctic Monkeys - Dancing Shoes (RDM Version)
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - Little Boys With Shiny Toys
D'Angelo And The Vanguard - Sugah Daddy
The Dream - That's My S--t
ILoveMakonnen - I Don't Sell Molly No More
Little Dragon - Pretty Girls
Metronomy - Love Letters
St. Vincent - Digital Witness
Best Coast - This Lonely Morning
Portugal. The Man - Modern Jesus
Alabama Shakes - Shoegaze
Black Sabbath - Loner
Iron Maiden - Coming Home
Spoon - Got Nuffin