dimarts, 6 d’octubre del 2015

hit trax (6.10.15)



Björk - The Dull Flame Of Desire
Eurythmics - I've Got A Life
Erasure - Breathe
Taylor Swift - Back To Remember
Jessie Ware - Running
Mayer Hawthorne - No Strings
Aloe Blacc - The Man
Johnny Cash - She Used To Love Me A Lot
David Gilmour - Today
Mercury Rev - The Queen Of Swans
Maia Sharp - Nothing But The Radio

Twin Shadow - I'm Ready
The Shoes feat. Postaal - Give It Away
CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue
Phoenix - Consolation Prizes
Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair)
Beth Orton - Wild World
Robbie Williams - Come Undone
Kaiser Chiefs - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Kanye West feat. Twista & Keisha Cole - Impossible
Mario feat. Rick Ross - Forever
Future - Real Sisters
Mary J. Blige - Suitcase
Skrillex & Diplo pres Jack Ü feat. AlunaGeorge - To U
Hudson Mohawke feat. Irfane - Very First Breath