dimecres, 28 d’octubre del 2015

hit trax (28.10.15)



Raveonettes - Attack of The Ghost Riders
Electric Six - Dance Commander
Junior Senior - Rhythm Bandits
Libertines - Time For Heroes
The Donnas - Take It Off
The Strokes - 12 51
Lou Reed - Hop Frog
Elvis Costello - Still
Nerina Pallot - All Bets Are Off
Seal - I'll Be Around
Jessie Ware - Tough Love
Goldfrapp - Melancholy Sky
Bondax - All I See
Hot Chip - Started Right
Hurts - Lights
Kylie Minogue - Absolutely Anything And Anything At All

Sia - Fire Meet Gasoline
Rihanna - American Oxygen
Timbaland feat. Future & Tink - UFO
Nelly feat Jeremih - The Fix
Birdman feat. Drake & Lil Wayne - 4 my town
Mayer Hawthorne - Just Ain't Gonna Work Out
Edwyn Collins - You'll Never Know (My Love)
Kaiser Chiefs - Love's Not A Competition (But I'm Winning)
Magic Numbers - Love's A Game
The Beatles - Lady Madonna
The Who - Mirror Door
Jackson Browne with Bonnie Raitt - Poor Poor Pitiful Me
Ray Charles & Van Morrison - Crazy Love
Jill Scott - Golden