dijous, 21 de maig del 2015

hit trax (21.5.15)



Joss Stone - L.O.V.E.
Robbie Williams - Lola
Manic Street Preachers - This Is The Day
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - AKA What A Life
I'm From Barcelona - Always Spring
Klaxons - There Is No Other Time
The Human League - Never Let Me Go
Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High)
Sia - Eye Of The Needle
Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair)

The Pipettes - Judy
The Rolling Stones - I'm Free (Fatboy Slim Remix)
Professor Green - I Need You Tonight
Estelle feat. Kardinal Offishall - Freak
Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine (25th Anniversary Edition)
Alabama Shakes - Hold On
The Shins - Simple Song
Mark Ronson feat. Kevin Parker - Daffodils
Flume & Chet Faker - Drop The Game
AlunaGeorge - Supernatural
Katy B - 5 AM
Andreya Triana - That's Alright With Me
Aloe Blacc - Wake Me Up (Acoustic)