dimecres, 20 de maig del 2015

hit trax (20.5.15)



Stereophonics - C'est La Vie
The Waterboys - Still A Freak
Eric Clapton - Hard Times Blues
Morrissey - Istanbul
Belle & Sebastian feat. Carey Mulligan - Write About Love
Phoenix - Trying To Be Cool
Childish Gambino - 3005
Lady Gaga feat. R. Kelly - Do What U Want
DJ Mustard feat. Jeezy, YG & Que - Vato
Vado feat. Jeremih - My Bae

Candi Staton - I Ain't Easy To Love
Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game (Kardinal Beats Remix)
Hercules & Love Affair - Blind
Basement Jaxx feat. Sam Sparro - Feelings Gone
La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Dizzee Rascal - Holiday
Estelle feat. Janelle Monáe - Do My Thang
Ariana Grande - One Last Time
Sam Smith - Lay Me Down
Lykke Li - Never Gonna Love Again (2015 Re-Edit)
The Decemberists - The Wrong Year
AC/DC - Rock The Blues Away
The Who - Be Lucky