dimarts, 3 de febrer del 2015

hit trax (3.2.15)



The Maccabees - Went Away
Darren Hayes - Stupid Mistake
Radiohead - There There
Michael Kiwanuka - I'll Get Along
Thievery Corporation - The Richest Man In Babylon
Norah Jones - Turn me On
Brian Wilson - Wonderful
Tears For Fears - Closest Thing to Heaven
Erasure - Reason
Sinead O'Connor - 8 Good Reasons
MO - Give It To Me

James - All I'm Saying
Daft Punk - Give Life Back To Music
Duke Dumont feat. Jax Jones - I Got U
Kylie Minogue - Into The Blue
Metronomy - Love Letters
INXS - Don't Change
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - If I Had A Gun
Kasabian - Days Are Forgotten
Moby feat. Wayne Coyne - The Perfect Life (Mark 'Spike' Stent Radio Mix)
Jay-Z & Kanye West feat. Frank Ocean - No Church In The Wild
J. Cole feat. Kendrick Lamar - Forbidden Fruit
Tinashe feat. A$AP Rocky - Pretend
Theophilus London feat. Sara Quin - Why Even Try