dimecres, 11 de febrer del 2015

hit trax (11.2.15)



Akon feat. Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall - Beautiful
Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Nite (Main Mix)
The xx - VCR
Echo & The Bunnymen - Life Of A Thousand Crimes
The Fratellis - A Heady Tale
Kaiser Chiefs - Good Days Bad Days
MGMT - Time To Pretend
Chromeo - Over Your Shoulder
Kindness - Gee Up
Sam Sparro - Happiness

Robbie Williams - Shine My Shoes
Jay-Jay Johanson - Mr Fredrikson
Eli 'Paperboy' Reed & The True Loves - Am I Wasting My Time
Ziggy Marley - I Don't Wanna Live On Mars
Alicia Keys feat. Kendrick Lamar - It's On Again
Iggy Azalea feat. T I - Change Your Life
Pharrell Williams - Marilyn Monroe
Madonna - American Life
Fischerspooner - Emerge
Alizee - J'ai Pas Vingt Ans
Stylophonic - If Everybody In The World Loved Everybody In The World
The Charlatans - Come Home Baby
Avi Buffalo - So What