divendres, 7 de març del 2014

hit trax (7.3.14)



Joss Stone - Baby Baby Baby
Queen & Paul Rodgers - Say It's Not True
Christophe Mae - Ca Fait Mal
Cass Dillon - Christmas In Fallujah
Spoon - Don't You Evah
Van Morrison - Steal My Heart Away
Badly Drawn Boy - Something To Talk About
Hall & Oates - Do It For Love
Aaliyah - I Care 4 U
Mario - Braid My Hair
Sugababes - Freak Like Me
T.I. feat. Rihanna - Live Your Life
Britney Spears - Womanizer
Madonna - Miles Away
Lady Gaga feat. Christina Aguilera - Do What U Want

Janelle Monáe - What Is Love
Billy Ray Cyrus feat. Dionne Warwick - Hope Is Just Ahead
Thievery Corporation feat. Shana Halligan - Depth Of My Soul
Michael Jackson feat. Akon - Hold My Hand
She & Him - In The Sun
The White Stripes - Seven nation Army (Live)
We Have Band - Oh!
Klaxons - Echoes
Daft Punk - Derezzed
Moby with Damien Jurado - Almost Home
Goldfrapp - Thea
Damon Albarn - Lonely Press Play
Architecture In Helsinki - I Might Survive
Le Youth feat. Dominique Young Unique - Dance With Me