dijous, 20 de març del 2014

hit trax (20.3.14)



Black Affair - Japanese Happening
Richard Walters - Brittle Bones
Marti - September In The Rain
Ironik - I Wanna Be Your Man
Rick Ross feat. Future - No Games
Mike WiLL Made It feat. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa & Juicy J - 23
Brian Eno & David Byrne - Strange Overtones
The Steve Miller Band - Hey Yeah
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - I Should Have Known It
Michael Buble - It's A Beautiful Day
Mint Royale - Singin' In The Rain
Donna Summer - I'm A Fire
Solange - Sandcastle Disco
Jill Scott - Whenever You're Around

Natalie Cole & Nat King Cole - Walkin' My Baby Back Home
Charles Aznavour & Elton John - Yesterday When I Was Young
Kitty Daisy & Lewis - Buggin' Blues
Beirut - Santa Fe
Manchester Orchestra - Simple Math
The Cure - Sleep When I'm Dead (Mix 13)
Rufus Wainwright - Jericho
Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
Emeli Sande feat. Kendrick Lamar - Next To Me
Shaggy feat. Eve - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Michael Gray feat. Roll Deep - Can't Wait For The Weekend
A*M*E feat. Mic Righteous - Find A Boy
The 2 Bears - Warm & Easy
Frank Ocean - Thinking About You