dijous, 20 de febrer del 2014

hit trax (20.2.14)



Arctic Monkeys - Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
Mitch Winehouse - April In Paris
Taylor Swift - The Story Of Us
Wretch 32 feat. Example - Unorthodox
The Wombats - Anti-D
Beady Eye - Millionaire
Peter Murphy - I Spit Roses
Jay-Jay Johanson - On The Other Side
Lana Del Rey - Video Games
Orchestre Poly-Rythmo feat. Paul Thomson & Nick McCarthy - Lion Is Burning
Hot Chip - Night & Day
Tom Jones - Hit Or Miss
Jazzanova feat. Paul Randolph - I Human
Django Django - Default
Acid House Kings - (I'm In) A Chorus Line
Van Morrison - Soul
Mercury Rev - Senses On Fire

Róisín Murphy - Slave To Love
Marina And The Diamonds - Power & Control
Ferry Corsten feat. Aruna - Live Forever
Hooverphonic - Unfinished Sympathy (Orchestra Version)
James Blake - Overgrown
Aloe Blacc - The Man
Jennifer Hudson feat. T.I. - I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)
Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z - Suit & Tie
Lil Wayne feat. 2 Chainz - Rich As Fuck
Chris Brown - Fine China
Alphabeat - Show Me What Love Is
New Order - I'll Stay With You
Echo & The Bunnymen - Stormy Weather
Eurythmics - I've Got A Life