dilluns, 10 de febrer del 2014

hit trax (10.2.14)



Sugababes - Girls
Richard Walters - Brittle Bones
James Morrison - You Can Make It Real
Anastacia - I Can Feel You
R.I.O. - Shine On (Radio Mix)
Kate Ryan - Desenchantee
R. Kelly - Heaven I Need A Hug
Mario - Braid My Hair
Aaliyah - I Care 4 U
Elton John & Leon Russell - Hey Ahab
Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Believe
Belle & Sebastian - I Want The World To Stop
Edwyn Collins - You'll Never Know (My Love)
Kaiser Chiefs - Love's Not A Competition (But I'm Winning)

Beck - Youthless
Björk - Earth Intruders
Lily Allen - Mr. Blue Sky
Calvin Harris - Colours
Estelle feat. Cee-Lo - Pretty Please (Love Me)
Keri Hilson feat. Timbaland - Return Of The Favor
Justin Bieber feat Chance The Rapper - Confident
Kelis - Jerk Ribs
Rick Ross feat. Jay-Z - The Devil Is A Lie
Lana Del Rey - Once Upon A Dream
Jose Gonzalez - Stay Alive
Black Sabbath - Age Of Reason