dilluns, 6 d’octubre del 2014

hit trax (6.10.14)



The White Stripes - Conquest
Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem (I Don't Want To Be In Love)
Babyshambles - Delivery
Travis - Eyes Wide Open
Klaxons - It's Not Over Yet
Futureheads - Decent Days and Nights
The Thrills - Not For All the Love in the World
Depeche Mode - Goodnight Lovers
Faithless feat. Nina Simone - I Want More
Missy Elliott - 4 My People (Basement Jaxx Radio Edit)
Freestylers - Weekend Song
Romeo feat. Akon - Get Low Wit It
Brandy - Full Moon
Bee Gees - This Is Where I Came In
Aswad - What Is Love?
Graham Coxon - Sorrow's Army

Neil Diamond - Nothing But A Heartache
Damien Rice - I Don't Want To Change You
Beach House - Myth
Hurts - Stay
SBTRKT feat. Shampa - Hold On
Ashanti feat. R. Kelly - That's What We Do
Sugababes - Girls
Estelle feat. Kanye West - American Boy
Vanessa Paradis - Love Song
Simple Minds - Broken Glass Park
Edwyn Collins - Dilemna
Madness - How Can I Tell You
Kinky - Oye Como Va