dilluns, 4 de novembre del 2019

hit trax (4.11.19)



Tom Petty - Keep A Little Soul
Paul McCartney - Queenie Eye
Deacon Blue - That's What We Can Do
Robbie Williams - Heavy Entertainment Show
Anna Of The North - Us
Chairlift - Romeo
Christine And The Queens - Saint Claude
Róisín Murphy - Whatever
MGMT - Hand It Over
Porches - rangerover
Coldplay - Arabesque

Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is (Live, Michigan)
The Cure - Friday I'm In Love (Live In Hyde Park, London, 07 2018)
Simple Minds - For One Night Only
The Divine Comedy - Queuejumper
Mumford & Sons - Beloved
Foster The People - Doing It For The Money
DJ Khaled feat. Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper, Lil Wayne & Quavo - I'm The One
SZA feat. Travis Scott - Love Galore
Wiz Khalifa feat. Swae Lee - Hopeless Romantic
C. Tangana & Becky G feat. Alizzz - Booty
A.Chal - 000000
Benny Blanco, Tainy, Selena Gomez & J Balvin - I Cant Get Enough
Janelle Monáe - Make Me Feel
The Weeknd - Call Out My Name