dimecres, 16 d’octubre del 2019

hit trax (16.10.19)



The Drums - How It Ended
Beth Orton - Dawn Chorus
Texas - Detroit City
Marc Almond - Not For Me
Tom Misch - South Of The River
Gorillaz feat. Peven Everett - Strobelite
A$AP Ferg - Harlem Anthem
Future - Walk On Minks
Curtis Harding - It's Not Over
Leon Bridges - If It Feels Good (Then It Must Be)

Josh Rouse - Salton Sea
Death Cab For Cutie - Northern Lights
The Divine Comedy - I Like
Eric Clapton - I've Got A Rock N' Roll Heart
Jimi Hendrix - Valleys Of Neptune
The Black Crowes - My Morning Song
Johnny Cash - Ain't No Grave
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - I Learned The Hard Way
Sade - The Big Unknown
Camila Cabello - Consequences (Orchestra)
Norah Jones with Jeff Tweedy - A Song With No Name
Chris Cornell - When Bad Does Good
Spiritualized - I'm Your Man