dijous, 4 de juliol del 2019

hit trax (4.7.19)



Marina - To Be Human
John Legend - Surefire (Piano Version)
Mavis Staples - Build A Bridge
Mr Jukes feat. BJ The Chicago Kid - Angels Your Love
Robyn Hitchcock - I Want To Tell You About What I Want
Neil Young - Children Of Destiny
Procol Harum - Sunday Morning
The Charlatans - Plastic Machinery
Franz Ferdinand - Paper Cages
Pixies - Bel Esprit

Suede - Life Is Golden
Kaiser Chiefs - Coming Home
Architecture In Helsinki - I Might Survive
Empire Of The Sun - Celebrate
Chromeo - Jealous (I Ain't With It)
Jungle - Busy Earnin'
Sinkane - Everybody
The Avalanches - Because I'm Me
Teyana Taylor - Issues (Hold On)
Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (Remix)
Cardi B feat. Kehlani - Ring
Camila Cabello feat. Swae Lee - Real Friends (Remix)
LSD feat. Sia, Diplo & Labrinth - Thunderclouds
Lorde - Green Light