dilluns, 17 de juny del 2019

hit trax (17.6.19)



George FitzGerald & Lil Silva - Roll Back
Disclosure feat. Sasha Keable - Voices
Jamie Foxx feat. Drake - Fall For Your Type
Duran Duran - All You Need Is Now
Passion Pit - Lifted Up (1985)
U.S. Girls - Window Shades
Warpaint - I'll Start Believing
Oasis - Don't Go Away (Mustique Demo)
The Last Shadow Puppets - Aviation

Los Unidades & Pharrell Williams feat. Jozzy - E-Lo
David Guetta feat. J Balvin & Bebe Rexha - Say My Name
XXXTentacion x Lil Pump feat. Maluma & Swae Lee - Arms Around You
6ix9ine & Anuel AA - BEBE
A$AP Rocky - Sundress
Gorillaz - Tranz
Robyn - Honey
Dynoro & Gigi D'Agostino - In My Mind
Joker - Lost
Bobby Womack - Please Forgive My Heart
Jamie Lidell - Building A Beginning
Quincy Jones feat. Amy Winehouse - It's My Party
Nelly Furtado - Lo Bueno Tiene Un Final
Michael McDonald - I Heard It Through The Gravepine
Aretha Franklin - So Damn Happy