dilluns, 26 de juny del 2017

hit trax (26.6.17)



Joss Stone - The Love We Had (Stays On My Mind)
Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
Diana Krall - Temptation
Hayley Westenra - Wuthering Heights
Tears For Fears - Closest Thing To Heaven
Paolo Nutini - Everybody's Talkin' (Live)
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours (Live)
Michael Kiwanuka - Bones
Theophilus London feat. Sara Quin - Why Even Try
DJ Khaled feat. Chris Brown, August Alsina, Future & Jeremih - Hold You Down

Melissa Steel feat. Popcaan - Kisses For Breakfast
Pharrell Williams feat. Jay-Z - Frontin' (Disclosure Re-Work)
Tensnake feat. Nile Rodgers And Fiora - Love Sublime
Chromeo feat. Toro y Moi - Come Alive
Bloc Party - Virtue
Franz Ferdinand - Demagogue
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Gamma Knife
The Maccabees - Spit It Out
Paul Rodgers - I Thank You
Beck - Blue Moon
The National - I Need My Girl
First Aid Kit - Stay Gold
Gregory Porter - The In Crowd