dijous, 25 de maig del 2017

hit trax (25.5.17)



The National - The System Only Dreams In Total Darkness
Spoon - Can I Sit Next To You
The Smashing Pumpkins - Being Beige
Lenny Kravitz - Dirty White Boots
Jools Holland feat. Kylie - Should I Stay Or Should I Go (Ash Howes R Mix)
Booker T - Fun
St Germain - Real Blues
Andreya Triana - That's Alright With Me
Musiq Soulchild - Radio
Gnarls Barkley - Who's Gonna Save My Soul

Eric Prydz - Pjanoo
X-Press 2 feat. David Byrne - Lazy 2008 (Moto Blanco Remix)
Hot Chip - How Do You Do
David Bowie - Love Is Lost (Hello Steve Reich Mix Edit)
Peter Murphy - I Spit Roses
Melissa Etheridge - The Wanting Of You
Jarvis Cocker - Angela
Belle & Sebastian - I Want The World To Stop
Lily Allen - Not Fair
Daniel Merriweather feat. Adele - Water And A Flame
Dub Pistols feat. Lindy Layton & Rodney P - I'm In Love
Ray Charles & Van Morrison - Crazy Love
Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
Elvis Costello & The Imposters - Monkey to Man