dimecres, 9 de novembre del 2016

hit trax (9.11.16)



Richard Hawley - For Your Lover, Give Some Time
Beck - Think I'm In Love
Belle & Sebastian - The Blues Are Still Blue
Gotye feat. Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know
Adele - Rumour Has It
Ibeyi - Mama Says
FKA twigs - Video Girl
Purity Ring - Bodyache
Rudimental feat. J Angel - Healing

Oasis - D'you Know What I Mean (Ng's 2016 Rethink)
The Darkness - Love Is Only a Feeling
Def Leppard - Waterloo Sunset
The Rolling Stones - Miss You (Dr Dre Remix 2002)
Blu Cantrell - Breathe
Outkast feat. Killer Mike - The Whole World
Kendrick Lamar feat. Jay-Z - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe
Birdman feat. Drake & Lil Wayne - 4 My Town
Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
Phoenix - Lasso
Inspiral Carpets - Spitfire
Bloc Party - The Love Within
The Strypes - Hard To Say No