dimecres, 13 d’abril del 2016

hit trax (13.4.16)



Jane's Addiction - End To The Lies
Yuck - Get Away
Queen - Keep Yourself Alive (Long-Lost Retake, June 1975)
Joey Ramone - What Did I Do To Deserve You
White Lies - Holy Ghost
The Lumineers - This Must Be The Place
Stromae - Formidable
Kelis - Rumble
Prince feat. Zooey Deschanel - FALLINLOVE2NITE
Grimes - Flesh Without Blood
Camouflage - Shine

Andreya Triana - Playing With Fire
Birdy + Rhodes - Let It All Go
Rihanna - Kiss It Better
G-Eazy feat. Lil Wayne & Yo Gotti - Order More
Lil Jon feat. T-Pain, Problem & Snoop Dogg - My Cutie Pie
The Weeknd - I Can't Feel My Face
Hot Chip - Started Right
Duke Dumont - Ocean Drive
Years & Years - Eyes Shut
U.S. Girls - Window Shades
Blur - Ghost Ship
The Drums - Money
The Kooks - Is It Me
Arctic Monkeys - Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair