dijous, 19 de novembre del 2015

hit trax (19.11.15)



Django Django - Default
Acid House Kings - (I'm In) A Chorus Line
Charlotte Gainsbourg - Anna
Norah Jones - Happy Pills
Quincy Jones feat. Amy Winehouse - It's My Party
Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
Gil Scott-Heron & Jamie xx - I'll Take Care Of U
Tensnake & Jacques Lu Cont feat. Jamie Lidell - Feel Of Love
Zoot Woman - Don't Tear Yourself Apart
Tame Impala - Let It Happen
Frank Ocean - Lost

Paul Weller - Going My Way
Bryan Ferry - Driving Me Wild
Yo La Tengo - Friday, I'm In Love
Tracy Chapman - Sing Your Song
Dido - Don't Believe In Love
The Ting Tings - Be The One
Noah And The Whale - Tonight's The Kind Of Night
The Shins - Simple Song
John Legend feat. Kimbra - Made To Love
Future - Honest
Nelly feat. Trey Songz - All Around The World
Lady Gaga feat. R. Kelly & Rick Ross - Do What U Want (DJWS Remix)
Ariana Grande - One Last Time
Jean Michel Jarre & Armin van Buuren - Stardust