dimecres, 29 d’abril del 2015

hit trax (29.4.15)



Paul Weller - Wake Up The Nation
The Rolling Stones - Plundered My Soul
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - If I Had A Gun
Paul Hardcastle - 19 (Boys To War)
Ghostpoet - Liiines
Big Boi feat. Vonnegutt - Follow Us
Herbie Hancock feat. Pink, Seal, India-Arie, Jeff Beck & Konono - Imagine
Janelle Monae feat. Miguel - Primetime
Mavis Staples - I Like The Things About Me
The National - I Need My Girl

Stevie Nicks - Every Day
REM - Imitation Of Life
Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals - Sexual Healing
Janet Jackson - Nothing
Quincy Jones feat. Akon - Strawberry Letter 23
Beach House - Zebra
Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk
Devo - Fresh
The Cure - Hello Goodbye
AC/DC - Play Ball
Theory Of A Deadman feat. Alice Cooper - Savages
Aerosmith - Street Jesus
Paul McCartney, Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic, & Pat Smear - Cut Me Some Slack