dimarts, 21 d’octubre del 2014

hit trax (21.10.14)



Victoria And Jacob - With No Certainty
Massive Attack - Paradise Circus
Florence + The Machine - Hurricane Drunk
Biffy Clyro - Bubbles
Mando Diao - God Knows
Paul Weller - Early Morning Rain
Paul Anka - Jump
Carly Simon - Never Been Gone
Stevie Nicks - My Heart
Little Dragon - Little Man
Drake feat. The Weeknd - Crew Love
Ciara feat. Nicki Minaj - I'm Out
Justin Timberlake - Take Back The Night
Amadou & Mariam feat. Santigold - Dougou Badia

Gloria Gaynor - I Never Knew
Gladys Knight - This Is Our Time
Ultra Nate - Get It Up (The Feeling)
Sam Sparro - Black & Gold
Bondax - All I See
Eric Prydz - Liberate
Energy 52 - Café Del Mar (Raul Rincon Edit)
Lykke Li - Love Me Like I'm Not Made Of Stone
Damon Albarn - Heavy Seas Of Love
Neil Young - Walk With Me
Alice In Chains - Lesson Learned
Iron Maiden - El Dorado
Lou Reed - Hop Frog