dimecres, 17 de setembre del 2014

hit trax (17.9.14)



Nicole Scherzinger - Don't Hold Your Breath
Joe Driscoll - Mixtape Champs
The Parade - Louder (Wideboys Cut Up Radio Edit)
George Michael - True Faith
Noah And The Whale - Tonight's The Kind Of Night
Jessie J - Nobody's Perfect
Corinne Bailey Rae - Venus As A Boy
Elton John - Tinderbox
Chicago - Feel
Patti Smith - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Edwyn Collins - You'll Never Know (My Love)
Damien Rice - Dogs
The Lumineers - Stubborn Love
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
Nico & Vinz - In Your Arms

Prince feat. Lianne La Havas - Clouds
Chet Faker - Gold
MØ - Don't Wanna Dance
KONGOS - I'm Only Joking
LCD Soundsystem - I Can Change
Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill
Sam Sparro - 21st Century Life
Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
Michael Jackson feat. Akon - Wanna Be Starting Something 08
Miri Ben-Ari feat. Kanye West, Fabulous & Musiq Soulchild - Fly Away
Method Man feat. Lauryn Hill - Say
Miguel - Getcha Hands Up