dilluns, 12 de maig del 2014

hit trax (12.5.14)



Sugababes - Girls
Bryn Terfel, Shân Cothi & Tigertailz - I Believe
Terrence Howard - Sanctuary
Morgan Page feat. Tyler James - Call My Name (J. Nitti Radio Edit)
zZz - Grip
Black Affair - Japanese Happening
alt-J - Something Good
The Wanted - I Found You
Ben Lee - I Love Pop Music
Belle & Sebastian - Funny Little Frog
Gnarls Barkley - Smiley Faces
Anggun - Cesse La Pluie
Jamie Cullum - Photograph
Dilated Peoples - You Can't Hide, You Can't Run
Emeli Sande feat. Kendrick Lamar - Next To Me
Usher - Go Missin'

The Lumineers - Submarines
Real Estate - Talking Backwards
Daughtry - Long Live Rock & Roll
Haim - If I Could Change Your Mind
Belinda Carlisle - Sun
Florence And The Machine - What The Water Gave Me
Erasure - When I Start To (Break It All Down)
Theme Park - Tonight
Beth Orton - Concrete Sky
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - The Rising
Rod Stewart, Joe Cocker, Paul McCartney Et Al - All You Need Is Love (Live)
Supertramp - Little By Little
Foreigner - In Pieces