dilluns, 11 de novembre del 2013

hit trax (11.11.13)















Sugababes - Girls
Alex Cornish - Until The Traffic Stops
James Morrison - You Can Make It Real
Anastacia - I Can Feel You
R.I.O. - Shine On
Platinum - Love Shy (Thinking About You) (Virgo Vs. Agent X Edit)
Mark Ronson & The Business Intl - Somebody To Love Me
Edwyn Collins - Losing Sleep
Julian Lennon - Lookin' 4 Luv
Simply Red - The World And You Tonight
Sarah Connor feat. Ne-Yo - Sexual Healing
Common feat. Mary J Blige - Come Close To Me
Alicia Keys - Do You Know My Name
Incognito - Morning Sun
Alizee - Au Courant
Nena & Kim Wilde - Anyplace Anywhere Anytime

Peter Gabriel - The Barry Williams Show
Death Cab For Cutie - Underneath The Sycamore
Röyksopp feat. Susanne Sundflør - Running To The Sea
Reptile Youth - Be My Yoko Ono
Jane's Addiction - Another Soulmate
The Beach Boys - Goin' To The Beach
Vanessa Paradis - Love Song
Smokey Robinson - Don't Know Why
Gnarls Barkley - Who's Gonna Save My Soul
Missy Elliott - Work It
The Rolling Stones - Don't Stop
U2 - Electrical Storm (William Orbit Remix)
The xx - Fiction
X-Press 2 - I Want You Back