divendres, 28 de juny del 2013

hit trax (28.6.13)















Daughter - Still
Syron - Here
OMD - Metroland
TS7 feat. Taylor Fowlis - Heartlight (Polygon)
Kodaline - High Hopes
MS MR - Fantasy
Woodkid - I Love You
alt-J - Dissolve Me
Everything Everything - Duet
Theme Park - Tonight
Mark Ronson feat. Daniel Merriweather - Stop Me
Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson - The Way I Are
50 Cent & Olivia - So Amazing
Kanye West feat. Twista & Keisha Cole - Impossible
Die Antwoord - Cookie Thumper!
Kylie - Skirt
Elton John - Home Again

Maroon 5 feat. Rihanna - If I Never See Your Face Again
New Kids On The Block - Summertime
Babyface - I Need A Love Song
Air - Cherry Blossom Girl
Belle & Sebastian - Stay Loose
PJ Harvey - Let England Shake
Patrick Wolf - Together
New Order - I'll Stay With You
Foals - Late Night
Sky Ferreira - One
Hot Chip - Night & Day
Magnetic Man feat. Katy B - Perfect Stranger
James Blake - Retrograde