dijous, 24 de gener del 2013

hit trax (24.1.13)














Rihanna - Pour It Up
Halestorm - Freak Like Me
Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
Aerosmith - Street Jesus
Lil Wayne feat. Future & Drake - Love Me
Melanie Amaro - Long Distance
Kirko Bangz - Keep It Trill
R. Kelly - Feelin' Single
The Shins - The Rifle's Spiral
Alabama Shakes - Hang Loose
Paul McCartney, D Grohl, K Novoselic & P Smear - Cut Me Some Slack
Mika - Underwater
Prince - Rock And Roll Love Affair (J Lewis Stripped Radio)
B.o.B feat. T.I. & Juicy J - Still In This B*tch
Trey Songz - Fumble
Fat Joe feat. Lil Wayne, A$AP Rocky & French Montana - Yellow Tape

Mumford & Sons - Lover Of The Light
alt-J - Matilda
Coldplay - Up In Flames
Jovanotti - Tensione Evolutiva
Gossip - Get A Job
Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera - Feel This Moment
Nelly - Hey Porsche
Santigold - Girls
The Killers - I Feel It In My Bones
Goldfrapp - Melancholy Sky
Erasure - Fill Us With Fire
Seal - I'll Be Around
Michael Kiwanuka - I'm Getting Ready